View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 10:37 AM   #3
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly
Default Re: Which tablet should I get?

I have an iPad2 and use it only for recreational purposes like you mentioned and I have never had an issue with it after almost 2 years of use. The battery still holds a good charge, although not as good as before the big I.O.S 7 update even after all the battery saving tips out there on the web.

At the time of purchasing mine, I was debating between the iPad and the Samsung galaxy. Honestly I went to Best Buy and played with each one for a good bit. There wasn't a significant difference, so I just went with the iPad2 since I knew the app store was pretty good and people would probably be more inclined to make apps for the iPad since it was popular. I am sure the Google Play store has caught up a good bit though.

My only regret is not getting one with bigger memory. I have the 16gb and I am almost out of space and don't have any songs or movies stored on the unit.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote