View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 12:14 PM   #7
ipull4usc
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 500
ipull4usc rules the CockPitipull4usc rules the CockPitipull4usc rules the CockPitipull4usc rules the CockPitipull4usc rules the CockPitipull4usc rules the CockPitipull4usc rules the CockPitipull4usc rules the CockPitipull4usc rules the CockPitipull4usc rules the CockPitipull4usc rules the CockPit
Default Re: Which tablet should I get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by snruter amabon View Post
Word of advice, don't skimp on the 3G/4G. If you do you will regret it from day one.
Interesting. I thought 3G/4G could be useful considering my internet at my apartment is not great. However, I saw the rates for data and it looks like between 10-20 bucks a month just for 1 GB of data. Obviously, if I'm going to be using this tablet a lot and hooked up to 3G/4G, I'd be using a lot more than 1 GB of data per month. Thus, I'd be looking at potentially $30 or more per month just to pay for the data usage of the tablet. Plus I'd have the initial price bump due to the ability to connect to 3G/4G. Seems like I'd be locking myself into a lot of $.

-- George Burns
ipull4usc is offline   Reply With Quote