View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 12:27 PM   #9
snruter amabon
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
snruter amabon is USC mascot materialsnruter amabon is USC mascot materialsnruter amabon is USC mascot materialsnruter amabon is USC mascot materialsnruter amabon is USC mascot materialsnruter amabon is USC mascot materialsnruter amabon is USC mascot materialsnruter amabon is USC mascot materialsnruter amabon is USC mascot materialsnruter amabon is USC mascot materialsnruter amabon is USC mascot material
Default Re: Which tablet should I get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipull4usc View Post
Interesting. I thought 3G/4G could be useful considering my internet at my apartment is not great. However, I saw the rates for data and it looks like between 10-20 bucks a month just for 1 GB of data. Obviously, if I'm going to be using this tablet a lot and hooked up to 3G/4G, I'd be using a lot more than 1 GB of data per month. Thus, I'd be looking at potentially $30 or more per month just to pay for the data usage of the tablet. Plus I'd have the initial price bump due to the ability to connect to 3G/4G. Seems like I'd be locking myself into a lot of $.
Yeah, sorry didn't think about that. I am grandfathered into the Sprint all I can use data plan so I don't think about things like that.
snruter amabon is offline   Reply With Quote