View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 01:03 PM   #11
GarnetInChicago
シカゴのカキ

Male

CockyCash: 45500347
GarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot material
Default Re: Which tablet should I get?

I have the Galaxy Note 10.1 and love it. The split screen functionality, the built-in stylus, and the office suite software were what sold me.

The only thing I'd complain about is the lack of good cases for it. Maybe I just haven't looked around enough. I'd also consider thinking again about the screen sizes. Small differences in size aren't going to make that big a difference in your viewing experience but may make a large difference in the weight and ease of handling the device. For instance, I've been at the airport trying to watch a video on my tablet while drinking a coffee; without a table around to put the device down on, the extra weight can start to wear on you after awhile. If I had the choice to do over again, I'd have gone for a smaller size screen. Those smaller size screens also feel better to me when trying to read ebooks on them.
GarnetInChicago is offline   Reply With Quote