View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 03:13 PM   #16
Todd803
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 272
Todd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPit
Default Re: Which tablet should I get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipull4usc View Post
Thanks everyone for the info!

Currently I'm thinking either an Ipad 2, a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1, or a Windows Surface. I'm not going to get any of the latest generation stuff just due to the price. Having had a MacBook and an iPhone and used an iPad before, I certainly have familiarity with Apple products. However, I do know the screen resolution isn't great and evidently some consider the iPad 2 a relic.

The more I keep researching these, the more I keep talking myself in circles!
If you didn't know, Apple just discountinued the Ipad 2 and replaced it with the 4th gen at the same $399 price point. You can also look for deals on their outlet with all items coming with a 1 year warranty - http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/specialdeals/ipad Since they just announced the price cut for the 4th gen, the refurb prices should fall soon.
Todd803 is offline   Reply With Quote