View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 03:19 PM   #17
ipull4usc
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 500
ipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot material
Default Re: Which tablet should I get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd803 View Post
If you didn't know, Apple just discountinued the Ipad 2 and replaced it with the 4th gen at the same $399 price point. You can also look for deals on their outlet with all items coming with a 1 year warranty - http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/specialdeals/ipad Since they just announced the price cut for the 4th gen, the refurb prices should fall soon.

Yes I did see this. Looks like the iPad 4 is an upgrade, but I was especially interested in the $299 price of iPad 2's that are still available. Would the extra $100 be worth it for the iPad 4?

-- George Burns
ipull4usc is offline   Reply With Quote