View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 03:42 PM   #18
CCC
Her Modness

Female

CockyCash: 101500
CCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot material
Default Re: Which tablet should I get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yancey View Post
We don't have 3G/4G on any of our tabs and we don't find that we need it. Wifi is everywhere. I did upgrade our home wireless connection though. BTW, if I ever did need to connect a tab via cell I could simply do it through a hot spot through my existing phone and that would work will all of our devices.
I use mine in the same way. Hook to WiFi at most places, use my phone as a hotspot at others, if needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipull4usc View Post
Yes I did see this. Looks like the iPad 4 is an upgrade, but I was especially interested in the $299 price of iPad 2's that are still available. Would the extra $100 be worth it for the iPad 4?
Walmart still has the Ipad 2 for $299: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Apple-iPad...White/22144351

I have the iPad2 and use it to watch Netflix and Amazon video, check email, etc. I've had it several years now and it still works great and is easy to use.
CCC is offline   Reply With Quote