View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 03:37 PM   #2
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

CockyCash: 1706674488
johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material
Default Re: Social Media etiquette discussion time

IMO, "electronic communication" text, email, im whatever leaves out a lot of the "nonverbal" cues that come with normal human interaction, you don't even convey tone like when on a phone call, much less all of the physical cues that are there in person. The flip side is it would seem to make it easier for a person that is socially shy to do something outside of their "comfort zone" because they don't have to actually talk to, or look at the other person.

How old is this person? I have a young coworker whom I don't know if he has ever actually talked to his gf, I would guess they text each other while sitting across the table at dinner for someone like that it's prob cool, someone who still uses a phone/in person at their primary way of communication prob wouldn't like it

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote