Thread: Detox Diet
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 03:41 PM   #2
ShutTheSuccop
Go Cocks!

Male

CockyCash: 155567
ShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot material
Default Re: Detox Diet

I don't know about that one, but my wife and I started on a 28 day detox diet through a company called Arbonne. Basically they send a shopping list as well as all the supplements that will use. Now we are only on day 5 and I have not cheated one time but sometimes the cravings are strong. I am sure that it will yield good results, but thus far all I really feel is dehydrated and low on energy. The diet is not all that fun as there is a lot of repetition and frankly some of the things I have to eat/drink do not taste very good. I will say however, that as early as day 3 I felt a lot of my bloatedness go away and honestly the one thing I thought was going to be the hardest to give up (soda) has been the easiest. What I crave the most is meat! (No giggity)

Good luck if you do it...I wish that my wife would not have chosen a 28 day one!
ShutTheSuccop is online now   Reply With Quote