Thread: Detox Diet
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 04:23 PM   #5
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material
Default Re: Detox Diet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutTheSuccop View Post
I don't know about that one, but my wife and I started on a 28 day detox diet through a company called Arbonne. Basically they send a shopping list as well as all the supplements that will use. Now we are only on day 5 and I have not cheated one time but sometimes the cravings are strong. I am sure that it will yield good results, but thus far all I really feel is dehydrated and low on energy. The diet is not all that fun as there is a lot of repetition and frankly some of the things I have to eat/drink do not taste very good. I will say however, that as early as day 3 I felt a lot of my bloatedness go away and honestly the one thing I thought was going to be the hardest to give up (soda) has been the easiest. What I crave the most is meat! (No giggity)

Good luck if you do it...I wish that my wife would not have chosen a 28 day one!
By the time it is over though you will hopefully form a new habit of wanting to eat well and maintain your body... the hardest part is usually the first 10 days or so. Good luck to ya!
Cockypantherfan is online now   Reply With Quote