View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 11:09 PM   #2
GamecockStud
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 350
GamecockStud has developed his gaff and talonsGamecockStud has developed his gaff and talonsGamecockStud has developed his gaff and talonsGamecockStud has developed his gaff and talonsGamecockStud has developed his gaff and talonsGamecockStud has developed his gaff and talonsGamecockStud has developed his gaff and talonsGamecockStud has developed his gaff and talonsGamecockStud has developed his gaff and talonsGamecockStud has developed his gaff and talonsGamecockStud has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: What about starting Crowe

I think we give Montgomery at least one more Friday start, probably two. It appears from what I've read/seen/heard, he's trying too hard to get his velocity up and his placement is suffering. If he can tame it back down and focus more on his control, he may reassert himself as the starter.

Crowe has already earned a starting role in the weekend rotation as a freshman. I don't think moving him to the friday slot in the 3rd conference series is necessary at this time. If anything, they'd put Wynkoop there, one would think