Old 03-22-2014, 01:08 AM   #11
dbinette03
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
dbinette03 is learning to peck
Default Re: COCKYTALK SPRING PRACTICE REPORT: 3/21/14

Quote:
There was a new number on the field tonight that had a lot of people asking “Who Is Number 40” ? He was not on any of the rosters from any of the people covering the practice, but the guy had an outstanding practice at the Tight end spot. Someone standing near me said he was a walk on that joined the team today, and he told me the guy’s last name was Austin. Not sure about any details surrounding Mr Austin, but I can tell you he is an impressive looking TE, both blocking and catching the football. He was thrown to several times in the team drills by all of our QBs, and a few of those catches came from low thrown balls that #40 went down and took off of the top of the grass. When he was not catching passes, he was putting defensive linemen on their butts.
I believe that walk-on TE you are referring to is Jacob AUGUST. Fresh out of Fork Union Military Academy Prep. I knew him personally as a local out of Cardinal Newman Highschool (Catholic Private School in Cola). Here is a link to his 247.
dbinette03 is offline   Reply With Quote