View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 04:49 PM   #14
rosstheboss
Diehard

Male

CockyCash: 461687660
rosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot material
Default Re: Naty Rodgers arrested

Quote:
Originally Posted by robgusc76 View Post
Not sure about the rest of the nights...But tuesday is $2 house liquor (atleast it used to be) Walk in with 10 bucks, leave in a taxi.
True, but they have $1 beers or $2 house at most other bars too every night. Just seems certain bars are visited more often than others by police and our athletes have to smarter about it if they're going down there underage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosterdude21 View Post
Ray Tanner had a no 5 Points policy when he was coach and it seemed to work well for his teams. Now that he's AD I wish he'd implement the rule for all the student athletes at USC.
I think that policy was only during the season. Even if it wasn't, the players that did come down to 5 pts anyway at least knew to be smart about it for the most part. We haven't had any problems for awhile and I really hope this is a isolated incident this offseason