View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014, 10:46 AM   #7
uscGRAD04
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 833
uscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2015 - Shane Lemieux

Quote:
His father is a nuclear engineer living in Lancaster so Lemieux has made numerous visits to the Palmetto State. And he has strong interest in the Gamecocks right now. "They are SEC, pretty great weather, and the football team is obviously very good. I'm very interested. The first time I talked to him, me and coach (Shawn) Elliott have already gained a pretty good relationship and he offered me right then and there."
And Lemieux adds that distance from home won't play a factor in his final decision. "If I go down to play at South Carolina my mom will find a way to get down there. If I go down to play at Oregon my dad will find a way to get down there. It's a win-win."

http://www.goupstate.com/article/201...TS02/140229785