View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014, 02:34 PM   #1
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 675600
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad
Default Guy Devastated his Girlfriend was Never Pregnant; She just Gained a Ton of Weight

What a b**ch!!!

MONTREAL — A man who believed for months that he was going to be the father of quintuplets instead found out in hospital his girlfriend was never pregnant. Delivery day came and went on Wednesday and only then did Paul Servat, 35, realize Barbara Bienvenue, 37, wasn’t with children.

A disappointed and tearful father recounted his dashed dreams to QMI Agency at his home south of Montreal, in the baby room filled with five colourfully adorned cribs that lie empty. “She let me choose the names,” Servat, 35, said between sobs, surrounded by donated gifts for the five fictitious babies. “I lost everything, it was my whole life.” Servat said Bienvenue’s baby story lasted 34 weeks, after she had surprised her new beau in September with news that she was expecting.

“We were so happy,” Servat said. “Even my parents, they were so looking forward to having grandchildren.” As weeks passed Bienvenue told Servat she was expecting twins, then triplets, then quadruplets and finally the stunning news that there were five babies in her belly.

On Wednesday, Servat took Bienvenue to a hospital where staff told him they had no file for the pregnancy. A nurse finally took Servat aside to show him the results of blood tests. “She told me she was not pregnant,” he said.