View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014, 03:44 PM   #9
Spur's Addiction
Been caught moddin'...

Male

CockyCash: 200
Spur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot material
Default Re: 8 or 9 SEC games?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyCody View Post
I believe that the only reason we play the likes of Wofford, SC State, etc is because it is mandated by the State Legislature. I think it is their way of helping those schools out with a big pay out. I may be wrong but if I am, I am sure someone else will let us know.
I doubt it. This has been said bout the Carolina -Clem game. But I have never seen proof. This takes it a step further. The games against wofford and Furman and the like started while Hyman was AD. He said it was good to keep some of the money in state at the smaller school. I don' think there was ever a law involved.