View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014, 06:45 PM   #1
Spurticus
IT'S MY GAMEFACE !!

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Football Poster Nascar Contest Segment 2 Winner: Winner - Given for: Winning Nascar Segment 2 Football Poster 2005: Award given for the best football related poster - Given for: being voted the best football poster of 2005 
CockyCash: 100200
Spurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot material
Default COCKYTALK SPRING PRACTICE REPORT: 3/25/14

Spring Practice 3/25/14 (Practice Number 5)

Well, not a lot to report on today guys. Coach Spurrier decided to cut the practice very short and the team was sent to the locker room shortly after five o’clock. I only got to see about 5 minutes of the one on ones, about 10 minutes of the punters (Patrick Fish and Tyler Hull) kicking to Shaq Roland, Nick Jones and Pharoh Cooper. After that, Coach Robinson brought the Kickoff team over to the near field to work on getting down field, engaging and getting off of blocks and finding the ball return man.

In the few minutes of 1 on 1 that I did see, all I have to tell you is that neither of the QBs were on target that much. I saw Dylan over throw a couple of open receivers trying to go deep, and the other three QBs behind him were not doing that much better. There were a few routes that looked decent with catches made by Matt Harvey, Buster Anderson, Jacob August etc.. But I also saw Shaq Roland and Shamier Jeffery drop passes that were “THERE”. Giving the players the benefit of the doubt though, because it was windy and very chilly out there. I think that’s the main reason they ended the practice short today. It was just a bad day to be out there.

Hopefully I’ll have more to bring you guys Thursday afternoon.