View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014, 10:04 PM   #9
nicstockman
Allway’s wright

Male

CockyCash: 30812298
nicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot material
Default Re: Flavored or Regular Bottled Water?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GapoGamecock51 View Post
I've been meaning to try steeping fruit in bottles of water....Haven't gotten around to it........Regular water use to make me sick.....I'm drinking this now trying to lose weight, its a somewhat losing battle, but I do enjoy the water.

Gapo

I bought my wife one of those fruit infusion water bottles from BB&B a week or two ago. Works really well and much better tasting than just plain water, IMO. One of these guys:

I can only drink plain water after I've gone running or had a really intense workout. Otherwise, I have to flavor it with something. My company has free packets of crystal light in the kitchens so I typically go with that along with water from the water cooler.

Last edited by nicstockman; 03-25-2014 at 10:07 PM. Reason: added pic
nicstockman is offline   Reply With Quote