View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 01:51 PM   #2
HUGEGARNETCOCK
4EVER CROWING!

Male

CockyCash: 700
HUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudly
Default Re: Basketball seating

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrsandersjr View Post
After talking to Clemson fans(they had their largest and most rowdy crowds of the year for their 3 NIT games because all seats were sold on a first come basis), I wish that there would be some way for at least the first 10-15 rows of the CLA be sold on a first come, game day basis. I'm tired of seeing the empty seats around the court for each game. The rowdy, gun ho fans would be at courtside early, creating a more itimidating home court advantage. The high dollar donors would still have good seats but would be out of camera angles that show them sitting on the rear or worse, not even there.
WELL SAID ! Unfortunatley we have had this same song and dance many times. I did hear FM reference this once as well. So maybe he sees that things need to be changed. We have to change the culture. Kids on recruiting trips probably love places like Duke( atmosphere wise) because of all the hell raising right by the court! I would . #Pumpedup