View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 05:20 PM   #1
kingoftheroost
la-la-la

Male

CockyCash: 7003800
kingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot material
Default Check out this job posting I found on craigslist.

The following is a copy/paste of the actual posting with the red added. I can't believe how many errors there are, especially when one of the qualities the company is looking for is supposedly attention to detail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by semi-illiterate person
Warehouse Manager (Greenville, SC)

compensation: $40k plus range

Warehouse Manager

$40k plus range
Benefits available

Dricet mail/ mail fulfillmets operation

Attention to detail is paramont
You will need to be a deatiled person to suceed

Must have prior experience in Inventory Control;
You will be managing raw material that is staged for production, and finish materials stored in the warehouse for shipping.

Must have prior managment experince;
You should have good communication skills in order to manage your direct reports, and able to work and coordinate with other departments.

Must be fexable and able to adapt;
You will have to be crative in your aproach as every projcet and every clients is differen.

Must be computer literarte;
You will need to learn our software. Pick tickets are benerated from the system and inventory reconsileation as well.

Physical and Equipment Requirements:
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Ability to stand for 8-10 hours
Clear driving record, as well as successful completion of DOT exam
Ability to operate 26' box delivery truck
Ability to operate fork lift trucks
I'm actually hoping the post is either a scam or a joke.