View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 05:40 PM   #14
GapoGamecock51
I Put Threadz 2 Sleep

Male

CockyCash: 24873509
GapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to GapoGamecock51 Send a message via Yahoo to GapoGamecock51
Default Re: Fox News Just Reported CFB UNIONS OK

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3MTA3 View Post
Good. College athletes deserve representation as primary players in the BIG BUSINESS of college sports.
They deserve something, but it seems to me the rules of college football could be amended to include some sort of monetary subsistence.....There already getting a free college education....Plus, on top of that, I am assuming that the benefits of training facilities and other high priced accomodations that players receive at major universities, are a partial payment as well.....Granted most are there to further an attempt to play professionally, but that does not negate the fact that most will not make it.........If the degree is worth anything, then it is worth something as a fall back measure if their professional careers do not pan out. That being said, I have no objections to a third year player leaving to attempt to ply his trade in the NFL, and if it doesn't work out coming back to finish up his degree.

Gapo