View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 11:29 AM   #3
USCBatgirl21
Official Baseball Chick

Female

CockyCash: 1000500
USCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to USCBatgirl21
Default Re: Does extreme couponing actually work??

I think for some it has become an addiction, meaning those on the show that have their basement filled with cans of baby formula but all their kids are grown (and nothing at all is mentioned as to whether they donate the items to those in need). I'm all for saving money, but I don't get these people buying tons of stuff that they don't need/use just to say "Hey I got $400 of stuff for $5". Seems like a waste to me.

I do have friends who do it to help stock their local food pantry at their church. So there can be a good side to it. Also, my cousin was a stay at home mom with 3 kids when they were younger, and she did it for years to help feed her family on a very limited budget. She was really good at it, but again, only bought stuff they needed/used. If she did have extra, she would donate to her church. I know of times where the store actually ended up having to give her money back (albeit few and far between).

All this to say there are good aspects to it, and there are bad.
USCBatgirl21 is offline   Reply With Quote