View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 01:19 PM   #5
Metalrush24
Pro aris et focis

Male

CockyCash: 27359704
Metalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Places To Eat In Beufort

Seafood:
Dockside is regarded as one of the good ones (I've never been), they have two locations- one on Lady's Island and one in Port Royal(which is supposed to be better).

Gilligan's Seafood, a chain based out of Charleston (I think), is also there and has pretty good food.

If you're heading anywhere near Hunting Island, you should definitely go by The Shrimp Shack. Its would be my most recommended if you want local seafood in a local setting ( it is literally a shack) then this is where I would go. It brings in the shrimp directly from their boats which dock on the opposite side of the road. They also have really good shrimpburgers.

As far as BBQ goes, I'm not sure... I can't say I've been to a BBQ specific place in BFT because a lot of the cuisine is seafood based. I asked my girlfriend, who is from Beaufort, and she didn't know of any either.