View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 03:35 PM   #18
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 300
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Does extreme couponing actually work??

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceCock View Post
I will ask her when I get back to the office but I think she paid like $1300 for the one she bought last year and they trucked it up from Charleston. She is pretty crazy so I don't really talk to her much but she is really ocd and good at her job. A few months ago another guy in the office was complaining about the price of deodorant and she just asked him what kind he uses so he said degree. The next day when we came back from lunch there was a draw string trash bag completely full of degree deodorant sitting in his office chair.
That is beyond creepy.

"Are you a millionaire right now?" 'Nah, not yet. I'm still broke." - Jadeveon Clowney

Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.

Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote