View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 08:18 PM   #6
RGHoskins
I'm Bad. I'm Nationwide!

Male

CockyCash: 26000805
RGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to RGHoskins
Default Re: 4-year-old dies after mauling by family's 130 lb. dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by markp_vip View Post
Very sad story. As a pitbull owner I agree that many pit owners do not realize the amount of responsibility and supervision necessary when you have dogs and kids. I don't think I would have pits if I had children, but I know lots of people who do and have never had any incidents. My dogs have never shown any aggression towards people, but I don't take it for granted that nothing could ever happen. From what I have heard the female dog was in heat and that is what set the male off.
Exactly. I'm not at all saying the dogs are "mean" but they are very powerful and if they do snap, well, you get what happened here. Based on the article, there's no indication that this dog has ever shown any aggression either but a 4 year old certainly is dead.

- Rick H-

Rest in Peace Jaymie, aka Feistyminx and C- Girl.
RGHoskins is offline   Reply With Quote