View Single Post
Old 03-29-2014, 10:46 PM   #2
GarnetSwarm1990
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 738
GarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: Selling to Gamestop

That depends. I know the ones around here were running a sale where if you were selling them your old system to get one of the next gen consoles then they knocked off half price for the new system. I'm sure it had stipulations on it but that's still a pretty good deal.

Without it i'm sure they would only give you 70-100 bucks. Maybe more depending on your GB's and what condition it's in.

I could be very wrong. Of course it could be different at every store. I doubt it's one standard price.

Getting the shaft is the right way to put it. Putting it on ebay would be more of a hassle on your part but you'd get quite a bit more for it.
GarnetSwarm1990 is online now   Reply With Quote