View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 11:06 PM   #4
aftertwobowls
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 9500000
aftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot material
Default Re: Torrent file question

Quote:
Originally Posted by SClawman View Post
They're supposed to be flac files but save as a .torrent file to my machine. Do I need to decompress them or convert them? Trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong. I figure I could download a flac file CD burner for free but I can't get the original file to flac.
Torrent files are different. There should be a folder or something with the FLAC files in it in your downloads folder or where ever you've got your torrent files going. Just double click it or right click>Open Containing Folder on BitTorrent when it's done downloading, and the files should pop up in the folder they're in. I use Utorrent, but I think they're basically the same. I would use CDBurnerXP or DeepBurner to burn FLAC files.
aftertwobowls is offline   Reply With Quote