View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 08:04 AM   #2
bhusc2002
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
bhusc2002 rules the CockPitbhusc2002 rules the CockPitbhusc2002 rules the CockPitbhusc2002 rules the CockPitbhusc2002 rules the CockPitbhusc2002 rules the CockPitbhusc2002 rules the CockPitbhusc2002 rules the CockPitbhusc2002 rules the CockPitbhusc2002 rules the CockPitbhusc2002 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to bhusc2002
Default Re: Clemson AD Guarantees Victories over Gamecocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAskin View Post
Clemson AD Guarantees Victories over Gamecocks

Press Release - Monday, March 31, 2014 – 5 O’Cock PM

Clemson, SC - Clemson Athletic Director Dan Radakovich held his weekly meeting with the media and announced that he fully understands all the fan frustration with mounting losses and losing streaks to the University of South Carolina. “The Gamecocks have had our number and whipped our butts. We are all very tired of it and that ends today!”

DRad stated the Jacksonville State Gamecocks would be added to all future schedules across every sport. “We will kick these Gamecock teams’ tails, I guarantee it! Additionally, we are all excited about getting to visit the Florida beaches and that’s why I insisted all series be on a home and home arrangement, we will play at Jacksonville State this year on November 22.”

SID Tim Boreu stated that this will be the first time for Clemson to play Gamecocks in back-to-back weeks since Bruce Ellington beat the Tigers in football and basketball in 2011.

Also present at this afternoon’s press conference were Head Football Coach Dabo Swinney and Jack Leggett, HoF Baseball Coach. Dabo said, “I applaud Dan for thinking outside the box to solve the unsolvable, console the inconsolable and think the unthinkable.” Leggett asked if he still had to face the real Gamecocks and his jaw tightened even more when told indeed he would.

Dave Hoodie, PS Pro-fit contributed to this story.
Nice. I especially like the "5 O'Cock PM" post time. Though, with the way their baseball team has been playing in mid-week games this year, I'm not sure this would guarantee anything for them.
bhusc2002 is online now   Reply With Quote