View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 02:08 PM   #18
ShutTheSuccop
Go Cocks!

Male

CockyCash: 155567
ShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot material
Default Re: Tiger Woods to miss The Masters

with all due respect to Tiger, he probably would have won last year if not for the illegal drop (I realize he should have been DQ).

One thing that intrigues me is that he changed his swing to make it easier on his body...my question would be if this is a sequella of the change. As for the PED, I have my opinions but I just don't see the reason for it. I was a little curious when he was having problems heal from knee surgery...or maybe it was Karma for him giving Ernie Els a hard time for coming back so slowly from a knee injury.

Maybe it is the way that Joe LaCava hands him the clubs...first Freddie's back and now Tigers
ShutTheSuccop is offline   Reply With Quote