View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 02:26 PM   #6
gamecockhub
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 10341
gamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: SC Supreme Court Rules against Gamecock Club

The Lifetime membership was offered in the Mid-1980s. For purchasing a $100,000 life insurance policy with the university as beneficiary (I think the cost was $5000) in return you were guaranteed never again to have to pay anything but the cost of season tickets for up to either 6 or 8 seats and that lifetime membership is willable. Have to remember at the time the maximum donation level was a silver spur at about $1300. I would have bought one but had just graduated and could not afford it. I believe there were 25 people who bought the lifetime membership and this ruling shows that those members were correct and Hyman and crew were wrong at least in how they chose to deal with the lifetime members.

So yes, they were given lifetime rights to their tickets for only the yearly cost of those 6 to 8 seats and cannot be charged anything else, no donation, no YES and at the time it included parking too. Basketball was also included.

Last edited by gamecockhub; 04-02-2014 at 03:10 PM.
gamecockhub is offline   Reply With Quote