View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 04:18 PM   #10
gamecockhub
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 10141
gamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: SC Supreme Court Rules against Gamecock Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueHerons View Post
There has to be more than 25 people who bought these because I know of at least 8 families who have them. They've had them for YEARS and many bought multiple tickets. I know of one family who bought at least five sets of seats.
Possibly but they used to list them in the football program and it was just a couple dozen and the mid 1980s would mean that they have had them for YEARS(approx. 30). The number 25 still sounds right but it was way less than 50. There was a seat limit too and I believe it was 8 max but it could have been 10. That was a long time ago. But that 1985-87 time frame was the first time they offered the lifetime membership and sometime around 1990-1993 they quit offering them if I recall correctly.