View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 04:25 PM   #1
FearThethumbandDJ
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1000
FearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPit
Default A big area where JD has improved.

One area where JD has improved leaps and bounds is his public speaking as well as his vocabulary. When i saw his announcement out of high school he could barely form a sentence, and his vocabulary was similar to that of a 5th graders.

Now im not saying he has the public speaking ability of Obama or anyone, but he is so much better now. When i heard his interviews this year and today i could not believe how much more eloquent and intelligent he sounded.

The funny part is Clemson always bashes our academics, but their players (Chode) sound like theyve never been to class while ours obviously gained something from those 3-4 years.
FearThethumbandDJ is offline   Reply With Quote