View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 04:53 PM   #16
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default Re: Terry Googer - new Wildcat QB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt. Lattimore View Post
Not so sure about the Googs at WildCock.

Pharoh is still practicing that position this spring and you would think that if he's practicing he's still playing.

Here is a (free) article describing the situation....

https://southcarolina.rivals.com/con....UtiWk0fC.dpbs
Well I mean of course he is still going to practice there some during the Spring. We don't really have anybody else that fits the role right now and what happens if Googer got hurt? If not to keep him in the flow of the offense, practicing there this Spring at least gives the defense something to work on defending. If I recall correctly, Vandy and Kentucky went to town on our defense with the Wildcat last season.

Shaq Davidson probably has the longest way to go out of the 3 receivers that signed. His Shrine Bowl practices were ug-ly from what I was told.

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote