View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 12:08 AM   #1
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default 2015 - Jordan Scarlett - Miami

Kornblut Update(s) since NSD:

Quote:
Though he is committed to Florida Atlantic, RB Jordan Scarlett (5-11 205) of Fort Lauderdale will take an official visit to USC. The South Florida back has offers from USC, Clemson, Florida, Florida State, Ohio State, Wisconsin, Tennessee, Miami, Georgia, Georgia Tech and Nebraska among others.

“The only schools I’m interested in out-of-state are South Carolina, Ohio State and Wisconsin,” Scarlett said. He plans to take official visits to each of these schools.

He also plans to visit USC for a junior day in the near future. “I’m building a good relationship with (USC assistant) Everett Sands and he is telling me a lot of good things,” he said. “It’s a good program and there is an opportunity to play early there.”

As far as in-state schools that Scarlett is interested in, he named Florida Atlantic, Florida, Florida State and Central Florida. He does plan to visit each. “I want to make sure I choose the right school as early as possible so I can focus on football,” Scarlett said.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...-visit-to-usc/

Drink Cocktane!

For the latest in USC coverage, check out:

TheBigSpur
GamecockCentral
GamecockAnthem