View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 03:44 PM   #2
Goofyboy
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
Goofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot material
Default Re: South Carolina Is Really, Really Good

Pretty rosy view, but I think possible if the players want it enough. Any team needs some breaks to get through a stellar season, but these guys can make and take advantge of some breaks if they play every down as if the season depends on it. I think the biggest step forward will need to be from the linebackers. Last season they looked good at the end mainly based on being so bad at the beginning. If they (the LB's) develop some stopping power, diagnosing skill, and better pass coverage, the DL can play "assignment" ball without having to cover for missed tackles and assignments behind them. On offense, I think we can take better advantage of Davis's considerable ability because of having some really good relief/ change of pace and maybe 2 deep in quality linemen. Florida and Tennessee are very likely to be better, but I think Georgia has too much to correct on defense to get to the top. We'll see.
Goofyboy is online now   Reply With Quote