Thread: DVR HDD Failure
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 01:29 PM   #1
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly
Default DVR HDD Failure

Anyone ever had one of these? HBO was doing a free preview weekend for the new season of Game of Thrones. I missed season three so I was trying to record it during their marathon. I guess sometime throughout the night on Friday my HDD screwed up and we got the HDD failure message. We tried all the suggested steps and nothing worked.

Long story short, I ended up having to call DISH and they can't get a new DVR to me until Friday. I had to take the box out of the bedroom to put in the living room for the meantime. Now I am only left with my ROKU and SmartTV apps in the bedroom. Thankfully DISH got WatchESPN so I can use that on the ROKU.

It just sucks that I lost all my tv shows on my DVR once again. I accidentally erased everything a few months ago.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote