Originally Posted by yazoo
There are a couple of possible errors based upon most recent news:
1) Matulis is starting/backing up Rodgers at RG.
2) Gist did well in winter conditioning and maybe should be up the FB depth chart.
3) Byrd is still out with his injury, correct? Busta is out.
4) Smith, Groves at boundary cb.
5) Suggestion: add position: "wildcat QB"
Most of Na'Ty's snaps last week were at second unit Right Tackle. He also
played Right Tackle on the second unit in the scrimmage this past Saturday
with Brock Stadnik at the Right Guard spot both last week, and in Saturday's
IMO, when Connor McLaurin returns to the team (wearing yellow jersey
the past couple of weeks), I think he is our starting FB.
Correct, Byrd and Buster are both out right now, although Byrd has been
participating in position drills last week, and fielding Kickoffs and Punts now.
Could return to full drills this week (Just a Guess There)
It was Smith and McWilliams getting the most reps with the First unit
at CB last week, and both of those guys were the starting CBs Saturday.
Brison Williams was in and out as a Cornerback as well, but he was the
starting Free Safety Saturday Morning with Chaz Elder the Strong Safety on
the first unit.