Thread: The Golf Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 01:00 PM   #3
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default Re: The Golf Thread

I used to work at the Palmetto Golf Club in Aiken, SC (where I grew up) in high school. Golf has always been a big part of my mom's side of the family and that job is when I really got turned onto the game after mostly playing basketball or soccer. I played almost every day after school but ever since I went off to USC and now my job in Alabama, I just hadn't been able to play nearly as much.

I guess I'm one of a few that can't drink when playing golf. Idk what it is. I'd rather have beers after I'm finished playing. Strictly water or Gatorade on the course for me.

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote