Thread: The Golf Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 01:07 PM   #5
ShutTheSuccop
Go Cocks!

Male

CockyCash: 155567
ShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot material
Default Re: The Golf Thread

well like C2, my high school job was working at a golf course and that is when I really got into. I began playing golf in the 8th grade. When I went to Furman for college, I was able to play about 3-4 times a week but that greatly diminished once I graduated and started dental school. Now with kids I get out about one a week if I am lucky during the spring and summer. We have a Donald Ross course here in town that is a great deal for membership (200/month including carts and gym membership). I walk most of the time I play b/c I think it is the best way to experience golf. I currently play off a 1 handicap but it is on the rise, lol. If anyone is in my area and wants to tee it up, let me know!

My bag setup currently:

Driver: Taylor Made SLDR 460 9.5
3-wood: Titleist 913F 15 degree
Hybrid: Mizuno Fli-Hi 18 degree
Irons: Mizuno MP-59 4-P
Wedges: Vokey 50,54,60
Putter: Scotty Cameron circa 2
Ball: ProV1
ShutTheSuccop is offline   Reply With Quote