View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 10:44 AM   #12
markp_vip
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 6001866
markp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot material
Default Re: Tell Frank Martin to get on this kid NOW !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makindough View Post
aside from manute bol this kid looks like he actually has a spec of athletic ability. even more than the kid that played for UNC Ashville, that couldnt run up the court more than a couple times. hes got good body mass for a man that big. Most are just bean poles
I think I remember that kid, was he playing back when Brandon Wallace was in school. I remember us playing someone who had a huge kid and BW's head only came up to his shoulders, and Brandon wasn't exactly lacking in the height department.
Recently the difference between Clemson and Carolina has become clear. While Irrational People Talk About Yesterday, The Rational Ones Orchestrate Success Today. So as they desperately cling to their history, we continue to make history day by day.
markp_vip is offline   Reply With Quote