View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 11:30 AM   #13
markymark550
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
markymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Tell Frank Martin to get on this kid NOW !

Quote:
Originally Posted by markp_vip View Post
I think I remember that kid, was he playing back when Brandon Wallace was in school. I remember us playing someone who had a huge kid and BW's head only came up to his shoulders, and Brandon wasn't exactly lacking in the height department.
Yeah, that was the guy. His name was Kenny George. We played UNCA twice while George was there. The first game was in the 06-07 season (Wallace's senior year) where we won by about 20. Second game was the next season where they beat us by 3. I saw a game in the 2008 Big South Conference tournament where he blocked a shot with his armpit. A small guard tried to drive the lane and threw up an awkward shot right into him. He barely had to do anything except stand there lol.

George had to quit college basketball because doctors were forced to amputate part of his foot due to a MRSA infection. I think he was able to rehab it though and played professionally overseas for a year or two.

Not that anyone really wanted all this information.
markymark550 is offline   Reply With Quote