Thread: Amelia Island
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 01:37 PM   #9
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit
Default Re: Amelia Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockybusiness2 View Post
I live and work on Amelia Island. It is a great place. We have two five star Resorts, the Ritz-Carlton, and the Omni Amelia Island Plantation. If you are looking to rent a cottage or condo, I suggest that you contact either Summer Beach, or ERA.

When are you coming?

The Shrimp Festival is the first weekend in May.

Dinning:
David's Grill is a great fine dining restaurant as is Brett's at the Marina.
Lucille's is a more casual place with Great Food.
The Salty Pelican is a great place to have drinks, bar food, and watch the sunset over the Marina.

The Surf and Sliders are good Beach Restaurants. Sliders usually offers live music in the evenings.

Then you must have your Family Portraits taken by Vacation Portraits ( by the way I must disclose that it is my company) LOL.

Hope all this info helped. If you need more info, please just ask.
Thanks for the information. It sounds like a good place. We are planning for either the last week in June or the first week in July. The wife and I are looking to get away for some alone time this summer and also scout somewhere to take the whole family next summer. What do you think about the Omni? I was thinking either there or a condo for our first trip.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote