View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 11:05 AM   #6
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 58166
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material
Default Re: What should I do

Quote:
Originally Posted by lencho30 View Post
If the distributor has a history of taking care of problems, then yes, I would dispute the charge.
How are they "working with UPS" to fix the situation?
How are they going to make things right by you or the customer?

(A) Yes, they have an issue of taking forever to credit back a card.. You have to badger the hell out them in order to do it.. I guess they have the "Well, maybe they will forget about it" mentality

(B) The manager at the distributor is "talking with their UPS rep" about getting re-imbursed... UPS has admitted they damaged the product..

(C) They went ahead and shipped out another box of film to the customer as a replacement, but charged my card for that order... So, as of now, I am down $1800 (because I have not been re-imbursed for the damaged shipment)