View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 01:25 PM   #13
markp_vip
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 6001866
markp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot material
Default Re: **USC vs. Florida GAME #1 Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabbieM View Post
As long as Monty is on tonight, we'll have a great chance to take tonight's game. I vote for keeping the exact line up from the midweek game a couple days ago. KMART seemed to do quite well behind Greiner.

A mystifying thing (to me) is that none of these games are on an actual television network. Not sure what the thoughts of putting games like Davidson or even what was supposed to be last week's Arkansas games on over this one. This is huge! Definitely deserves to have 2 of 3 aired.
My thoughts exactly. Guess since Florida had an off year last year, but anyone who knows baseball should have known they wouldn't have 2 bad years in a row.

That being said, hopefully their year takes a big turn for the worse for this weekend at least.
Recently the difference between Clemson and Carolina has become clear. While Irrational People Talk About Yesterday, The Rational Ones Orchestrate Success Today. So as they desperately cling to their history, we continue to make history day by day.
markp_vip is offline   Reply With Quote