View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 02:19 PM   #11
HUGEGARNETCOCK
4EVER CROWING!

Male

CockyCash: 700
HUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudly
Default Re: I got robbed in broad daylight Saturday morning before the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilpoptart View Post
My tailgating group took a "close" second place in the tailgating competition before the spring game. Paul Finebaum, who was a judge, is a weasel and refused to even try my ribs. The food was one of the criteria being judged! Michael Haney and Ryan Brewer seemed to really like them. I cant help but think that Finebaum's insistance on being a douchebag kept me and my friends from winning whatever prize there was :(

You had my vote. I saw the stupid chandelier. GET REAL PEOPLE !!! This was a football game not a gala or presidents ball! Cook your own food at least have a beer ( ok drink wine if you like but its a tailgate ) If they won all others got hosed! It was an inside deal!