View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 03:14 PM   #1
Roosterboy
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 500
Roosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot material
Default I like how Frank sounds heading into the offseason

According to the State...Martin sounded upbeat in his year end wrapup.
Also good to hear he isn't expecting any defections.

Also addressed what we already know...we need some bulk down low.

Said he is getting a completely different vibe in community, and that fans respect the growth and the way the team played this year.

I'm one of them.
I'm excited to see what a year of conditioning for the freshmen will do, and how now entering their third year, Carrera, Kacinas and Chatkevicius do and if they take a leadership role to make sure guys give it eveything they have and are focused on offseason workouts.

Just like in football, your season is greatly decided by how you prepare in the offseason. If this team puts in the work, they can have a better season and compete for postseason play, and I think a lot of fans would be happy with an NIT birth...but we will certainly take a trip to hte big dance too.
1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
Two-time National Champs

Roosterboy is offline   Reply With Quote