Originally Posted by Ericvol2096
Sweet, get paid 1.3Million for a coach to leave that very likely could have been fired after next season and we would have been paying him 2M not to coach.
Crazy side bar to all of this is below...thought Martin was better than this.
1. Cuonzo is in Arizona yesterday on UTs dime recruiting a 7 footer
2. While in Arizona yesterdat on UTs dime recruiting the 7 footer Martin is interviewing with Cal
3. While in Arizona on UTs dime recruiting the 7 footer to Tennessee he is also telling said 7 footer that he is consideration the Cal Job and if can come there too if he wants
4. Cuonzo takes Cal job and does not inform his team in person
5. Said 7 footer switches commitment to Cal within 1 hour of leak
He probably had to fly southwest since most of the boosters would not allow him to use their planes...
UT and Hart had his coming.