View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 06:45 PM   #20
gamecockphan
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 2200
gamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot material
Default Re: Kelcy and Vic questioned for night club assault

Quote:
Quarles never went to Greenlight while in New York, he said, and he believes police are looking for Sutton, he said.

“I have not been questioned. What am I being questioned for?” Quarles said. “I am telling you they are looking for Chaz Sutton.”

Sutton was not in a fight, did not witness a fight and did not go to Greenlight, he said.

“No, I actually hung out with my friends that night,” Sutton said. “I wasn’t even involved or there so I couldn’t really tell you. I don’t know what is going on.”

Hampton hung up Tuesday when reached by The State. Hampton and Quarles are expected to be mid-round selections in next month’s NFL Draft. Sutton is expected to be a late-round pick or an undrafted free agent.
From The State article
gamecockphan is online now   Reply With Quote