View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 09:09 PM   #8
Fish Tacos
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
Fish Tacos has developed his gaff and talonsFish Tacos has developed his gaff and talonsFish Tacos has developed his gaff and talonsFish Tacos has developed his gaff and talonsFish Tacos has developed his gaff and talonsFish Tacos has developed his gaff and talonsFish Tacos has developed his gaff and talonsFish Tacos has developed his gaff and talonsFish Tacos has developed his gaff and talonsFish Tacos has developed his gaff and talonsFish Tacos has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: I like how Frank sounds heading into the offseason

i was really impressed w/ how they closed out the season. they were in/and won a lot of games simply because they continued to hustle and not let up. if they can maintain that high effort + coupled w/ some of the stuff mentioned above (continued progression of guards, focus on play down low, bench play, etc.) i don't think a shot at the big dance is out of the question. it's not a given by any stretch and will be a battle, but if they learn to close out games and carry the momentum of the past year, you never know
Fish Tacos is offline   Reply With Quote