View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 03:31 PM   #5
HUGEGARNETCOCK
4EVER CROWING!

Male

CockyCash: 490
HUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudly
Default Re: Dylan Thompson, Class Act

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro Beaver View Post
I graduated from Boiling Springs way back in 88. I still do a lot of advertising with the booster club there. I see his dad Danny frequently and have conversations with him. That whole family is a class act. Dylan's brother Daniel is a lot like him as well. They all do alot for the community here and are know for their humbleness and beliefs. They also have a ton of respect an lots of younger kids look up to them. All around great people. I received his DVD that he and his church sent out to everyone in the 29316 zip code giving his testimony regarding his beliefs and journey to the Gamecocks. Nice view.
Yeah it is a really great insight. Dylan really is a great guy . Hope he does well in life . I have met Danny several times as well and he has always been very nice. Hope that ESPN just doesn't go all Tebow on him for his beliefs. But if they do Dylan has great character and will handle it well.